Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Update on Chapter 11 - A Scribbled Outline of a Note

I have had several folks ask me when the next posting will be on the blogsite which will be Chapter Twelve.  I wanted to let you guys know that I have been having a very hard time finishing Chapter Eleven.  This Chapter is about one of the most painful and most heart wrenching periods of my life.  I have started and stopped writing many times and started again only to stop.  I have noticed that I have been very restless at night, and somewhat anxious during the day (which I am sure my kids and husband will be glad when this Chapter is done).  I will slowly work through this and finish these pages.  However, with that being said, it will take a bit longer to write about an event that was a major turning point on my journey and started my healing process.  I hope that you all will be patient with me as I try and put these raw emotions on paper.

Thanks for everyone for your kinds words and support!!  I will drudge through writing about the "tough" stuff so that I can get to the "good" stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment