Thursday, November 1, 2012

THE GOAT RODEO BEGINS AGAIN

Sorry I have not written on my blog page recently, but wow, things have gone absolutely crazy (in a good way) since publishing The Suitcase of Secrets.  I have been steadily selling ebooks on Amazon and was recently chosen as a Regional Author for the Dahlonega Literary Festival which will be held on November 9th, 10th, and 11th.  I was so shocked and honored when I got the notification that I am still reading the email to make sure that it was not a random solicitation that I mistook for an invitation.

With all of this being said, I am going to start to post again on my blog page.  I have truly missed it and missed the wonderful comments that you guys are sent me.

Well, let's see where to begin.  For those of you who have read the book, you will not believe it, but the marital residence sold at the end of August!  I was so excited and I have been sitting by the mailbox each and every day waiting on the monies owed to me by Carr.  Of course, nothing has arrived.  I feel like Linus sitting in the great pumpkin patch waiting for a great event to occur, but accomplishing nothing but freezing my butt off.  It is not a pretty sight.

So, my attorney has filed a Contempt Action and the goat rodeo will soon begin again, but darn it, it is time for him to do the right thing.  I mean it has only been 8 years.  Yes, you read that right, 8 years.  I have attempted to take the high road in the past, but it is time to take off my white gloves and show my brass knuckles (figuratively not literally).

I will keep everyone up to date on this latest saga and infuse some humor.  That seems to be the only way to get through these times without losing my marbles.

Until then, I will leave you with a thought:

Goodness is within you and every living being. Let your goodness shine today!


No comments:

Post a Comment