Monday, September 12, 2011

The Waiting Game

I have had numerous folks asking again what the status of the book is and when will it be published.  So I am going to give those who want to know an update.

Chapters 1 through 15 have been edited and the rewrites have been done for the first go round.  There 3 chapters left for my editor to finish and get to me for rewrites.  So hopefully, the beginning of November will be when the book will be released.  I want to get it done and published, but I also want to make sure that I approve of the final edits:)

With that being said, I do want to say that I have been overwhelmed at the response I have gotten from my blog page and my "tiny" ad posted on facebook.  On my fan page at FB, I have almost 2,600 fans in just a few weeks.  I am so appreciative, shocked, excited and taken aback.  There are folks from Argentina, Brazil, Czech Republic, Malaysia, Peru, Mexico, and on and on.

So, back to fine turning the book and will definitely let everyone know when I am a bit closer to the release date!!

No comments:

Post a Comment